- We stand by our credo – “A Passion for Perfection”
We are obsessive about quality and determined not to let the craft of the goldsmith disappear in a cloud of computerized designs. Each item we produce has to pass our strict internal quality control.
Your satisfaction in every aspect of our business is guaranteed. If not, please let us know so we can improve our systems.
- Our diamonds and coloured gemstones are accompanied by a grading report from an independent laboratory or from an in-house gemmologist.
- All the jewellery we sell is accompanied by a valuation certificate for insurance purposes which also guarantees our diamonds are “conflict-free” and our gold sourced from responsible suppliers.
- If you wish, we will exchange or upgrade your diamonds in future.
- Free cleaning of your ring for one year after purchase. We supply a brochure on how to clean and care for your jewellery.
- A free update of your insurance valuation certificate for 5 years after purchase.
- Our bi-annual newsletter will be posted or emailed to you free of charge.
- As a member of the Jewellery Council of SA, we adhere to their prescribed “Code of Conduct.”
- We offer guarantees and warranties as required by the South African Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008.
With every item purchased from Prins & Prins, we guarantee that the Diamond, Tanzanite or Gemstone purchased is natural unless stated otherwise, and that the complete item has all the characteristics as stated on the items accompanying documents at the time of sale. Should it be proved that the characteristics of the item(s) are different from what the accompanying documents state, or that there are manufacturing faults present in the item, then Prins & Prins pledges to replace the item with one that meets, or exceeds, the items original specifications, to the South African Rand value of the items cost at the time of purchase.
This guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
The item must be returned to us, undamaged, unworn and unused in its original state, together with all the original paperwork issued at the time of
You allow us to inspect the jewellery and any documentation you wish to submit, and consult for a 2nd opinion.
You give permission for us to remove the stone(s) (if required) from its setting(s) to conduct a gemological examination for your claim.
Allow us to have the stone(s) independently examined by an independent accredited gemological laboratory
Should you wish to claim under this guarantee, you need to do so within thirty (30) days of the purchase date, where after we will respond as soon as possible, or within thirty (30) days. Please direct all correspondence to email@example.com, or visit Prins & Prins Diamonds at 66 Loop Street, Cape Town South Africa. This guarantee will become null and void should we find that the item has been damaged, or that any repair or alteration work has been carried out on the item by a jeweler other than Prins & Prins Diamonds, Cape Town South Africa, after the date of sale. Should it be found that the item(s) conforms to the conditions and characteristics as stated at the time of purchase, all costs involved will be for the claimant’s expense.
All commodities worldwide are traded in US Dollar. All our items however are quoted, sold, returned or exchanged in South African Rand, based on the US Dollar exchange.
This guarantee is done without prejudice.
For any further information, you are welcome to consult the South African Consumer Protection Act.